If this page has not answered all your questions or you have other questions about this matter, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text strings that the visited websites send to the user's browser where they are stored and then retransmitted to the same sites the next time the same user visits them.
Technically a cookie is a line of text containing the name of the website from which the cookie originates, the duration of the cookie, a value consisting of a number randomly generated by the computer and the expiry date.
We speak of "first party cookie" when the cookie is installed by the same operator of the website, while we speak of “third party cookie” when the cookie is sent by websites or web servers other than the website visited by the user.
In addition, cookies can be divided into:
- I Technical cookies which are those used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communication network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide such service. They are not used for any other purpose and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the website. They can be divided into:
- navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access reserved areas);
- analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the website operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the website;
- functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided to the user.
- I Profiling cookies are designed to create profiles related to the user and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user when surfing the web. Due to the particular intrusiveness that such devices may have within the privacy of users, European and Italian legislation provides that the user must be adequately informed about their use and thus express their consent.
- I Cookies from analysis services. . These are cookies (so-called “analytics” cookies) used to statistically analyse accesses/visits to the website, but they do not always pursue exclusively statistical purposes or collect information in aggregate form, and are often provided by third parties that collect users' IP addresses and can access them in disaggregated form (in these cases it is possible to limit their processing by using anonymisation techniques). Normally they are not exempted from consent, however, when they are used directly by the website operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the website, they are assimilated to technical cookies.
This website uses technical cookies necessary to allow the user to navigate and to use the services provided on the website.
I The technical cookies on the website are as follows:
|Cookie name and features||What cookies are for||Expiry date|
Google Analytics is a statistics service for websites and web applications from Google Inc.
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google (independent data controller) will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
Our site uses the Vimeo video platform, operated by Vimeo, Inc., 555 West 18th Street New York, New York 10011.
Vimeo is a platform that allows the play audio and video files. If you click on a page of our site containing this plugin your browser will launch a short connection with the Vimeo server directly. The main purpose of this connection is to represent the content of the plugin. In this case the collaboration partner identifies your IP address. In practice it will not be easy to assign this IP address to a name. You can verify that the platform operator saves a cookie on your computer. You can decide with the corresponding settings of your browser whether to consent to these cookies. You can find out more about the purpose, scope, processing and use of your data by Vimeo and your rights and options for settings to protect your privacy at https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy.
No other third-party cookies are collected through the website.
Profiling cookies are designed to create profiles related to the user and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user when surfing the web.
No profiling cookies are installed through this website.
The processing is carried out with automated tools by the data controller. No communication or disclosure is made.
Provision of data and consent
The installation of technical cookies on the website is strictly necessary for the user to properly use and navigate the website. Prior consent of the users is not required for the installation of such cookies. For the installation of Google Analytics cookies, consent is required, within the banner on the home page, for the communication of data to third parties.
How to disable cookies
You can disable cookies at any time through your browser settings:
INTERNET EXPLORER AND MICROSOFT WINDOWS EXPLORER