Customized Kits to fit any need for:
Example composition of the medication kit FAV
arteriovenus fistula (AVF) medication
set change, bag change
Kit for suture medication and removing stitches
DRESSING KIT FOR DIALYSIS
used for dressings required before and after peritoneal or extracorporeal dialysis, in order to aid in patient connection and disconnection procedures from dialysis device.
DRESSING KIT FOR GENERAL PURPOSES
used for general atraumatic, non-invasive dressing and for minor surgery interventions, both ambulatorial and specialistic.
Prevents cross-infections Improves patient care Helps improve staff & unit efficency Saves on material costs
Customized kits for on/off dialysis (FAV and CVC)
This kit may contain:
Absorbent and waterproof sterile sheet to be placed under the patient’s arm or to create a sterile field during the dressing procedure. Sterile sheets equipped with a cut, hole and an adhesive, in order to better adapt the use of the device in the dressing procedures for fistula or catheter (FAV – CVC).
A pair of sterile gloves, model and size of choice (latex, vinyl, and nitrile).
Disinfectant wipes for disinfection prior to insertion of the needle.
Sterile gauze pads in cotton or non-woven fabric (TNT).
Disposable plastic clamp used to stop the flow of fluids in the lines (clamping of the tubes).
Disposable multipurpose clamp used to hold towels, swabs and gauzes.
Air-permeable adhesive plasters in TNT to help fix the needles in place.
- A pair of sterile gloves, model and size of choice.
- Sterile gauze pads in cotton or non-woven fabric (TNT).
- Final medication: fistula-pressing bandage or fistula-pressing plasters.
- Two disposable fistula-pressing armlets for hemostasis at the end of dialysis.
- Fistula needle cap or needle container, safety cap.
- Catheter protective pocket with fixing plasters for protection of the terminal parts of the catheter.
Example composition of the medication kit CVC